Sunday, December 6, 2009

How do you like our Parenting Community website?

http://thefamilygarden.org/community/ind...



We'd love for parents, soon to be parents, and trying to be parents all come and see how they like it!



How do you like our Parenting Community website?





I liked it and I registered. I love how you have classifieds and I love the cookbook idea. When will it be for sale?



The only thing I didn't like too much was the layout of the page. The big banners on the top of every page need to be smaller and towards the bottom on every page except the home page.



Great Page!!!



How do you like our Parenting Community website?band myspace myspace.com



Some of it sounded interesting but overall I didn't like it. There was just too much there. I also don't think sexual discussions fit well on a family board.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
antivirus programs