Sunday, December 6, 2009

Looking for partners to run an online translation community?

Hello everyone. I decided to start a translation online community to help translators with the everyday task of finding the right equivalents. Now it is only English - Spanish and Spanish - English.



If you are a translator or teacher and/or know other languages and would like to run a translation forum inside my site, or if you just want to help, visit http://www.traductoradopublico.com.ar



Thank you.



Looking for partners to run an online translation community?girl myspace





i love you! spanish is my worst subject!



Looking for partners to run an online translation community?myspace live myspace.com



Hi,



I'm Chinese, Chinese is my native language, other than this I've studied English and Arabic, reading, listening, speaking, and writing, and right now I'm working as a translator of both English and Arabic languages. I'm interested in joining this community as a partner, hope I'll be useful.



You can contact with me through email or IM message.



lindazhao333@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
antivirus programs