Sunday, November 29, 2009

Do you feel a part of the LGBT community???

i think that us LGBT have a very good community and support each other very well. it makes me proud of being one! the straight community is very all over the place and full of prejudism, i feel for them.



Do you feel a part of the LGBT community???myspace.com blog





Even though I am straight I am a major supporter of the LGBT community and I do advocate for gay rights so I am proud to say that I do feel part of the LGBT community



Do you feel a part of the LGBT community???unblock myspace myspace.com



I think that's true to a point. Not all areas of the country have a good or strong LGBT community. I live in a rural and fairly conservative area and there just aren't that many out folks around here. Consequently there isn't a strong community. Also to be honest, I've seen plenty of prejudice within LGBT communities as well. My partner and I have children and there have been times that we have been looked down on as "breeders".
yes i am happy as i have found friends and support. email me if you want to talk some time
Nope. I am T myself, but have had almost no contact with anyone else, and am living stealth and enjoy it too much to become out and proud.
I'm happy with the friends I have who are gay, but I reckon the idea of any 'community' is overrated. I've good straight mates as well as gay ones and I don't think most gay dudes are really great community models most of the time! It's just about where you keep your friends.
I'm not sure it's a good idea to split us into "communities" like that. Can't we all just be who we are and not worry about it?
I love being apart of the LGBT community. Everybody does support eachother no matter what. Unlike the straight community judging every second of the day. But I am also very proud. lol!
Sure! I'm an ally...
Usually, but I moved this winter and there really isn't an LGBT community in this small town, so it's harder to feel a part of it.
Yes, I feel certain 'parts' of the LGBT community . . . heh heh . .



[Sorry, I couldn't resist.]
Generally yes, but sometimes it can feel a bit contrived. And that's when I need some space.
I feel like I'm a part of the LGBT community. I try to do what I can to support it by being a member of several different LGBT organizations like HRC, GLAAD, Lambda Legal, etc. One of the things I like is that we are very organized at getting information out and sharing it over the Web.
Nope
only when i 'm trowing stones

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
antivirus programs