Sunday, November 29, 2009

Have you ever read the" community guide lines "properly ?

did you just jump in without reading them, keep getting your answers deleted-do you know how close you are to losing all your yahoo sevices !click on ask,then click on "community guidelines and read them for your own sakes-read them properly !!!!!



Have you ever read the" community guide lines "properly ?love girls myspace





i didnt when i first came on. i jusy stumbled across yahoo answers and logged in with my already existing account. 2 months later i had a question removed. i was like 'huh?'



so i went along and read it... a few times actually



Have you ever read the" community guide lines "properly ?different myspace myspace.com



Yes, I actually have O.O



And no, none of my posts have been deleted.
asdsad
I think everyone should read them. I've seen lots of abuse.
heyy i'm sorry...i dont know how my question offended you or anything...but it was just for fun...i mean its not abusing anyone or saying anything rude???...is it :)
I know what kind of person you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
antivirus programs