Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sims 2: How do I cook in the community lot?

I was building on a community lot, furnishing and stuff and cam across the stove and the Barbecue pit, so i got them both. The thing is, the stove doesn't work at all, as in no actions available when I try to command my sims.



The thing is, is there anyway my sims can eat at the community lot, beside from the pathetic barbecue pit? Thanks



Sims 2: How do I cook in the community lot?myspace.com picture





well if you dont ever even need to cook or anything put in the code



(maxmotives) it maxes out all your needs like energy hunger enviorment ect.



OH YEAH AND TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION IF THERE IS NO REFRIGERATOR THAN YOU CANT GET THE FOOD TO COOK THE FOOD BECAUSE YOU HAVE NON!



Sims 2: How do I cook in the community lot?layouts for myspace myspace.com



Make sure you have a fridge and somewhere for them to prepare the food (a surface, like a counter or something). They'll be able to prepare anything that they can make at home, but if you have Open for Business, they'll be charged for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
antivirus programs