Sunday, November 29, 2009

Question about this website's Community Guideline Rules?

Okay some person asked this and i replied. the question was:



"Can someone email me at bunboyispissed@yahoo.com?"



and I replied back



"Is this question for anyone to answer? I'll email you!"



And my answer was reported by the community guidelines as a violation and I don't see what's wrong with my answer! Can someone please tell me and do you or do you not think there's something wrong with my answer?



Question about this website's Community Guideline Rules?tiny myspace





It was probably reported under "chatting". 95% of answers here can be reported as that, it's ridiculous.



Question about this website's Community Guideline Rules?celebrities myspace myspace.com



sounds like a troll trap to me. the question was in violation and any answers will fall under violation.



however you answered a question with a question. you did not answer the person's question. either you were gonna email the person or not email them.
I don't think that was a violation. But I'm not sure if Yahoo actually reads over all violation reports, I think if someone reports you you automatically get a violation. You could have sent in an appeal, the only problem is you lose 10 points if they deny it. Anyway, it's the question that should have been reported, since that's against the Community Guidelines.
You did answer them with your second sentence by saying you would email them. I have no idea, dude. My guess is some report happy troll did you in.
There definitely was something wrong with your answer from what I can see-your answer was deleted for chattiness. You may think there was nothing wrong with it, but other users saw otherwise and reported it for violating the Community Guidelines.



The only way you could have avoided the violation in the first place was to simply not answer the question at all; you should have reported it for solicitation instead.



Go here to read more about the violation you incurred: http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/answers...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
antivirus programs