Sunday, November 29, 2009

A war within the black community part 2/2?

In regards to my previous entry. My question is simply when will the "N_ggaz" within the "black community" realize that they are only hurting black people in general by establishing and reinforcing stereotypes. I have been to Africa, Caribbean and even in Canada and there are a lot of black people but the "N_ggaz" are virtually non - existent - but you come here to the U.S. and they area dime a dozen - why so?



A war within the black community part 2/2?myspace pics





I truley believe that there is no real power in that word, it's just a word. But the problem comes when people like u give it power.



A war within the black community part 2/2?pimp myspace myspace.com



I wish all violence was aboilshed.
you go, boy
I still don't like the word as a term for the ignorant, because people try to give it to many meanings, but I do think this whole following the stereotype thing is seriously holding people back. But I don't fight it as a war. If people can't pull there britches up and do there job, whatever, that's not my fight. I don't tolerate b****a**ness, so I try my best to mind my own business and take advantage of the opportunities my parents came to this country for.
I was born in Jamaica. I lived in England, I lived in other Caribbean islands, America too. You don't know **** about Africa - Stop it. You are not more educated than I am, I can tell from your reasoning.



Neither are you black.



What the **** do you want? Go pro for kkk!



monkey,yankee something or the other does not have an ounce of inteligence. I was going to tell you to help him but you are worst. You racist people are hilarious. Playing like you are black too. Nice feeling eh?



Peace.
I am an educated African and I know what you are talking about. The person that posted before is getting the wrong idea of what you are saying. Personally I dont believe there is any such thing as a N*****. I belive that there are ignorant people in very race. I just think that there aren't that many black people in America that are educated or even care about being educated. And I think its mostly the African American community and not the black community as a whole. There are ignornat people in Africa too, but you may not have seen it since you came from America. If I made anyone mad, I'm sorry, but it is the truth.
Know what the War is son?



The war is class warfare and you are on the side of the rich Mr. "I vacation in foreign lands."



And- ignorance = poverty, in your statement. Just replace that when you reread your question.
I agree with a pimp named sweetback, you can't expect people to take this rant seriously when you're using the N Word throughout it.
WHITE POWER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
antivirus programs