Sunday, November 29, 2009

If R and S was a 'real world community' what regulars would do what jobs?

Do you know what I mean? If this forum was dropped into a existing but unpopulated community, and had to function as a community - who would do what jobs?



Thanks to 'The Cynic' for the inspiration.



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...



If R and S was a 'real world community' what regulars would do what jobs?layouts for myspace





Hey now - keep away from my pet rats!



I'd make the hats - the pointy pope hats, the flowery ones, and the asshats, of course - LOL!



(really, I did make one for a friend once- ask and I'll direct you to a picture of it)



Jack B - hmmm - resident stripper and shy guy?



Patrick the Carpathian - resident muscle - sword bearing muscle.



Pangel - mediator and hug administrator



Godzilla - resident muscle or the larger kind.



Tragic Typo - proofreader - LOL!



If R and S was a 'real world community' what regulars would do what jobs?famous myspace myspace.comLOL - here it is - http://blog.myspace.com/index.... Report It


I'd be the therapist. That's what I'm getting my master's degree for.
Dog rescue, lost girls at a correctional facility, church.
%26lt;%26lt; marriage counselor (wait... I'm not even married... hold up)
Thank you!



I think there would be a very long argument about who should do what until people form groups based on their beliefs and start claiming discrimination because they were not allowed to do this or that.



The bottomline: it might not be too different from the real thing and I might still be an equity analyst in an investment bank making sure that fools do part with their money in the stock market.
Pangel would be the counselor



Father K resident priest



reportbot law enforcement
I'd still be my old fly self. I'd do a little of this, a little of that.
I'd be the dentist.
I imagine I would be in either loss prevention somewhere or I would be conducting internal affairs investigations for my brethren.
I'd eat the rats.
Bronze Nose: the towns liberal-biased newspaper editor of course



WSIDR : walmart 'special' greeter. (He is......special)



Laptop Jesus : 'our' John Lenon. ( our slain leader )



Fireball: Local amateur boxing champ ( agrresive )
pretty basic stuff... anyone with a rating higher than level 2 would be retarded as they use all their time up here and have no real life
*raises hand*



dibs on obnoxious town drunk
I'd be into raising chickens.
Well I think I would be the outcast, does that count? I would be the teacher. I am in real life anyways. I try to teach people, even if they don't want to hear it. Fireball would be my remedial student.
How nice. I would open a tea house. *sip*
Jack B. would be an Abercrombie %26amp; Fitch model
hi check this link its useful



http://workathomedataentrysites.blogspot...



.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
antivirus programs